476 ONE STEP CUT & POLISH – POLISHING GEL AND RUBBING COMPOUND - 1 Litre
476 is a liquid abrasive for the fast removal of final paint defects such as sanding marks P1500-2000, leaving a high gloss finish in one step. This product does not mask the imperfections, scratches and holograms with cosmetic oils, but eliminates them completely. Use on all types of paint, including acrylic, water based, high solid low VOC, tow component, single component, scratch resistant ceramic paints & original products of automotive OEM's, Free from Ammonia & Silicone.
To achieve the best finish Virtus recommend to their Foamed Wool Pad for the removal of sanding marks and finish with White/Black Foam Pad for a High glossy finish without halos, opacity and holograms..
For Best Results:
Step 1. Use 476 Cut & Polish with Foamed Wool Pad at a medium speed approximately 1200-1800 rpm
Step 2. Use 472 Fast Ceramic Ultrafine Fast Cut for an OEM Hologram free polish using a White/Black variable contact foam pad at medium speed 1200-1800 rpm approximately.
( Please Note: 1) Do not use excessive quantity of product. 2) Do not add water while using the product. )
Directions For Use:
1) Apply 476 CUT & POLISH in small quantity on the surface to be treated. Polish small areas at a time.
2) Polish the surface applying medium pressure until the scratches and imperfections have been removed.
3) Reduce pressure allow the polishing action to take place.
4) After polishing remove any residue with a Microfibre Cloth.
5) If necessary finish polishing with 472 Fast Ceramic Ultrafine Fast Cut using a white or black foam pad.
Composition: Emulsion containing inert inorganic abrasive
Fluid gel Colour: White / Grey / Black
Solubility: Miscible in water
Shelf Life: 18 months at ambient temperature in sealed container.
476 Cut & Polish - One Step
- Brand: Virtus
- Product Code: Virtus_476_1Litre
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €34.96