Polar Seal is a protective coating that has been specially formulated for application through a pressure washer with a foam gun. It imparts a hydrophobic layer onto paintwork that causes water to bead on the surface, which reduces the time it takes to dry the car. Simply spray onto a clean, wet vehicle, rinse off and dry to leave behind a high gloss finish.
- Before you start, check that the bodywork and wheels are cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
- We recommend starting with a snow foam like Polar Blast to gently loosen dirt, and follow with Polar Wash to remove any dirt or contamination on your paintwork.
- Only a small amount of Polar Seal is required. Pour no more than 40ml (four capfuls) into your foam bottle and then add at least 200ml of water. This should be all the finished solution required to cover your vehicle. There is no benefit in using any more than 40ml as over application can compromise the finish.
- Spray Polar Seal onto the clean, wet vehicle, ensuring all exterior surfaces are covered, although avoid direct application to the windscreen.
- Thoroughly rinse and dry your car to reveal a high-gloss finish that is protected with a hydrophobic coating. The car must be dried with a cloth and not allowed to air dry as water spotting may occur.
- Use Autoglym Fast Glass to clean the windscreen and wiper blades to ensure no smearing occurs.
We do not recommend applying more than once a month.
Polar Seal is not suitable for use on soft top convertibles or motorcycles.
Do not store diluted product. Please rinse foam bottle and pressure washer lance after use.
Avoid contact of the neat product with surfaces such as tarmac, paved surfaces or concrete.
Top Tip: For the optimum finish, dry with the Autoglym Instadry cloth.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/Q1x4AnWViGI” title=”YouTube video player” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>