Category XB1 directional lamps generating emergency light have been fitted with 6 extraordinarily efficient OSRAM LEDs.
Owing to the double lens system implemented in the lamp, the light emitted by the diodes is focused and cast in the right direction.
The light signal will therefore be noticed even in dire weather conditions, both during the day and at night.
Luminous efficacy of the lamp is at a level never seen before.
The lamp emits a few fully certified light flashes that are easily customisable in a user–friendly manner.
Additionally, all FT-200N lamps are equipped with two synchronisation groups that render the light signals emitted by the vehicle structured and easy on passers–by.
The lamp housing, made of an impact–resistant material, has been combined with a lampshade made of polycarbonate (PC) to create a product that is extremely durable and resistant to mechanical damage, shocks as well as moisture, all of which is attested by relevant certificates.
- 6 OSRAM LEDs
- Operating voltage range 12 – 36V DC
- Power consumption: 12V/24V/ Peak power consumption: 0.6A/0.3A
- Rated power: Peak = 8 watts
- Homologation of warning lamps ECE no. 65 (XB1)
- Flash frequency: f = 2Hz (single, double, triple flash)
- Certificate of electromagnetic compatibility – (EMC)
- Fully waterproof lamp – IP68
- Optimal lamp operating temperature: -40°C to +55°C
- The lamp has a reverse polarity protection system
- Ground – white wire; PLUS – black wire;
Synchronisation/programme change – yellow wire
- The angle can be installed in two variants
- 6 programs
- Compact construction and interesting design
- Light yellow
- Several lamps can be synchronized