Paul’s Black Trim restores plastic surfaces to a deep, rich finish, without a “wet look” or shine. This unique formula gives a spectacular deep black finish and protects the surface. Use it to repair, maintain and protect bumpers, trims , mirrors, mud flaps, window treatments, seals, handles, etc. For best results use on a clean and cool surface, wear gloves and eye protection during application.
Apply a small amount of Paul’s Black Trim to an applicator, spread thinly and let sit for 1-2 minutes. Then use a clean microfiber cloth to remove the excess product. Dries quickly without leaving a greasy film.
- Make sure the surface is clean and cool, preferably work in the shade or indoors
- Wipe the surface well with an alcohol-based degreaser . If you use degreasers such as degreasers or APC, rinse them thoroughly first
- Put on gloves and safety glasses
- Apply a small amount of the product to an applicator
- Spread the product well and evenly over the surface. More is not better!
- Leave the product for 1 to 2 minutes
- Wipe off the residue with a clean, dry microfiber cloth
- Remove stains from glass and paint as soon as possible